Meet Dr. Will
Michael J. Will, MD, DDS, FACS
Dr. Michael J. Will, Maryland cosmetic surgeon, received his bachelor’s degree from Washington and Jefferson College, his dental degree from Georgetown University and his medical degree from the University of Texas. He completed his General Surgery and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery training at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio, Texas. Dr. Will also completed a General Cosmetic Surgery fellowship at the Cosmetic Surgery Center in Little Rock, Arkansas.
He is retired from the U.S. Army with over twenty years of service as a maxillofacial and cosmetic surgeon. His final military assignment was spent as the Chairman, Residency Program Director and Consultant to the Surgeon General in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
Dr. Will is a board certified Oral Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgeon, and Dental Anesthesiologist. He has authored numerous textbook chapters and scientific articles, and is a recognized national lecturer in Oral and Maxillofacial and Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Will is on the medical staff at Frederick Memorial Hospital.
- Diplomate – American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Diplomate – American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Diplomate – American Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Fellow – American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow – American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow – American College of Surgeons
- Fellow – American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Maryland Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Middle Atlantic Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Board Examiner – American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Board Examiner – American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- President – American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Trustee – American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Will enjoys spending time with his wife, Debbie and two sons, Brian and Andrew. His other extracurricular interests include hunting, fishing, skiing and golf.